privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the Oneture site.
By using the Oneture site and accepting the User Agreement you also agree to this
information do we collect?
- Oneture collects your information when you register on the Oneture site and when you visit Oneture pages.
- Personal Information: We may collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use and access to the Oneture site, services and tools, and for any additional purposes set out in
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number,
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection
information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: Oneture collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Non-Personal Information: Oneture may collect non-personal information as you use Oneture. When you use the site, Oneture, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and
record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We may combine some Non-Personal Information with the Personal Information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to
readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
- When you use our Website, we collect and store your Personal Information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient and customised experience to our Users. This allows us to provide services
and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customise our Website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics, interests,
and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include, but not limited to, the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site
or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
password less frequently during a session. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are “session cookies”, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the
end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a
- You agree, if you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect and/or
store such information.
- You agree that we may collect IP address from all visitors to the Website, like most websites. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP
addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website, analyse trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Website, and deliver customised,
- You agree to share your personal information to registered offering, projects, plans, opportunities for the ones you have showed interest in by clicking on the show interest, apply links
we use your Information?
- You agree that we may use your Personal Information to facilitate the services you request. You agree that we may use your Personal Information and other information we obtain from your current and past
activities on the Website to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; measure your interest
- In the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customise your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your Personal Information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
- You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse site usage, improve the Website’s content and service offerings, and customise the
Website’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customised experience while using the Website.
- You agree that we may use your Personal Information to contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted banner advertisements, administrative
encourage you to opt out of the receipt of certain communications in your profile. You may make changes to your profile at any time.
- When you use the Oneture site, we may request certain information. Oneture does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this
policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except those with whom you have transactions and share that information. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our
web site, used to notify Users about updates to our web site and for communications, such as customer service.
- Email Communications: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. You may only stop
those emails by terminating your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of
receiving these email communications from Oneture at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your Oneture account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our
email list or registration database.
- Marketing: You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customise
measure and improve our advertising. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and
share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites. For example, we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your
interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can prevent us from tailoring our ads to you on other websites by deleting your cookies (see below).
- You agree and confirm that we do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or Services under Terms
- to provide the Personal Information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information to help us communicate with you about
offers from us and our marketing partners;
- to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to share Personal Information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
- to transfer Personal Information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, we will notify you before information about you is transferred and becomes subject to a different
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc.;
- to transfer Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, without any prior notice to you.
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a Posting or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights,
property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that
the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information upon a business transition; At the sale or transfer of Oneture and/or all or part of its assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred.
- We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties. Oneture uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer and transaction data exchanged with our site.
visits, speeding up or enhancing your experience of services or functions offered. Cookies also enable our systems to gather information about your navigational patterns through the site. You have the option to disable cookies at any time through
your browsers. We may also store your website activity in cookies which may be used by third party vendors, including Google, to serve ads based on your behaviour on our website.
- The third party vendors (e.g. Google Analytics) may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address. You
- If you access our Services with your login credentials from a social networking site (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) or if you otherwise agree to associate your Oneture account with a social networking account, we
about the interests of you or your friends or other personal information, in order to help us establish your account, tailor services to you and find other current or potential site users that you know. We may add this information to the
without collecting your password when you agree allow another application to access your account information.
Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe
that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
Additionally, You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at
any time by contacting us. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our
administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we
hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
Further, you agree that we may share your Personal Information with the following
categories of activities with from time-to-time:
When you enter Personal Information on any form of an advertiser, such information is
we do not control the privacy practices of these advertisers, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to provide the said information.
The Website may also aggregate (gather up data across all Accounts) Personal Information
and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
Services offered on the Website by third parties
There are certain services for which third parties request for information before the
the terms of the offer. Because we do not control the privacy practices of these third parties, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to use their services.
to public areas of the website
Please remember that if you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the
Website such as your profile, credentials, chat, messages or in the Website’s searchable projects, profile database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by
third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of Website.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one
of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such
websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the
User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so
disclosed and used.
Disclaimer for blogs
This is to inform and clarify that individuals, including but not limited to employees
of Oneture and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter, may contribute articles and opinions on this our website and social media entirely at the sole discretion of Oneture, in the form of “blogs”, “posts”, as
such terms are generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs and/or posts constitute the the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of Oneture in any manner. Oneture
retains all copyright to these blogs.
We may assign any of our responsibilities/obligations to any other person without notice to the User, at its sole discretion. However, you shall not assign,
Governing law and Dispute Resolution
with the laws of India only without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India